General Conference Handout: M&M


Can I just mention how excited I am for general conference?
Thrilled.
I really wanted to get the young women just as excited as I am for conference.
As a presidency, we decided to make and deliver these cute little reminders to the girls.
We attached this short reminder to a package of pretzel M&M's.
It turned out really cute and the girls just loved them.
It gives 3 quick suggestions how to MAKE the MOST out of your general conference experience.

1. Write a list of questions
2. Pray specifically about the items on your list
3. Listen for answers

 Here is the handout I created! Feel free to use and share!
Happy conference weekend!



7 comments:

  1. What program do you use to make your cute handouts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your cute handouts! We are going to use these for personal progress night tomorrow night for General Conference prep. Thank y ou for all your hard work and good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! I love it. I linked your handout to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do I print this out with multiples on a page?

    ReplyDelete