Come Follow Me: How can I find comfort when someone I know dies?




I have had some people ask me for handouts specifically for the lesson outline, 
"How can I find comfort when someone I know dies?"
The majority of the quotes I made came from the talk,
"Because I Live, Ye Shall Live Also" from Elder Shayne M. Bowen.
If you haven't already read the talk, read it.
It is a wonderful message of hope and gives great insight to the plan of salvation.
Feel free to use these printable quotes in your lessons and with your youth!



















2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these, and others. They will greatly help in my lesson. One of my YW's mother has stage 4 breast cancer so I have decided to forge ahead with this lesson. It will be very emotional, but I think these handouts will help in the times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I just came across your blog, and I am so excited about all the work you have done and made available! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete