Come Follow Me: How Do I Receive Personal Revelation

I have really enjoyed reading up about the youth lesson outline for
"How do I receive personal revelation?"
There are so many great talks, and quite honestly, was just what I needed to read tonight.

Here are some handouts I have created for the lesson outline.
Feel free to print off and use for your lessons!

(you can download them by right clicking on the picture and selecting "save image as"...
you can copy and paste the images in a word document and manipulate the size as desired)












10 comments:

  1. You are just too FAB-U-LOUS for words.
    Thank you for sharing your incredible talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog and all the effort you put in to making awesome handouts for young women! THANK YOU for all the time you put into this, it's appreciated in the Lord's portion of the vineyard in Honolulu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found this on pinterest- perfect for the lesson that I'm preparing. Thank you. I wish I had the skills, talent and know-how to make cute things like this, but that's why I'm so grateful that you have this talent and share it. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Just what I needed for my lesson tomorrow. You are wonderful and I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing! Thank you so much for your handouts! My sunday school class has journals that they keep notes in, as well as printables like this that I find to go with their lessons. It's awesome for them to look back and remember the lessons, thoughts, etc. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just such a wonderful woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You! These are just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't thank you enough for all that you do!!! Thank you so much for sharing your handouts and lesson helps with us! You are absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete