Come Follow Me: Receiving the Holy Ghost

I decided to get a head start on creating some various handouts for the month. 
The lesson outline for these particular handouts is... 

"How do I receive the Holy Ghost?"
Feel free to print off and use for your lessons!

(you can download them by right clicking on the picture and selecting "save image as"...
you can copy and paste the images in a word document and manipulate the size as desired) 

I especially loved reading the talks from Elder Bednar about receiving the Holy Ghost. 

I decided to create a fun little boarding pass handout that can be used as a reminder
of how we can always ensure we have the Holy Ghost "on board".

I also created some simple handouts below also from Elder Bednar that also coordinate!




15 comments:

  1. Courtney your printables are WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for sharing! I've printed out quite a few for one of my mission notebooks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome handouts with us. I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a gift! Thank you so so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing, thanks for your creativity and hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks for sharing your talents with the rest of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just blown away with how professional and crisp everything looks. If I may ask, what program do you use and like for making great graphics? I would like to one day also share with you, as you have shared with all of us. Thank you for being so inspiring!
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was trying to find the talk that you got the quotes from and I'm having a hard time finding them. Could you tell me what talk they come from? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you give a link to the talks that these quotes came from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2006/04/that-we-may-always-have-his-spirit-to-be-with-us?lang=eng

      https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2010/10/receive-the-holy-ghost?lang=eng

      Delete
  9. I am going to use your quote from Elder Bednar about the compass and attach it to a small party favor compass I picked up cheap. Thank you for your creativity and hard work, it is so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talents! I love you and I don't even know you. May God bless you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Astrid van Boom(New Zealand)July 16, 2016 at 12:06 AM

    Thank you Courtney for sharing your talents. I am using this as a handout for my Mia Maids class.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so very much for sharing your handouts!

    ReplyDelete