Weekly Ideas


My posts for LDS handouts and printables have been quite sporadic in the past, 
but now am excited to say that I will now be posting 
WEEKLY MISSIONARY, YOUNG WOMEN, AND PRIMARY IDEAS!


All the resources you see posted on my blog are completely free for personal use!
Feel free to enhance your lessons or activities with any designs you see posted on this blog!
(please understand that a specific request for a handout or request for re-sizing of a printable 
will include an additional cost for time and resources --- Find more information here!)


So, why is it all free?

When I began serving in the LDS Young Women Organization, 
I found myself spending a lot of time trying to find cute and creative handouts, prints, and activities.
After learning a thing or two, I decided to begin making my own.
As soon as I did, I realized that one way that I could maybe help serve other
 young women organizations was sharing some of my ideas. 
You know...Pay it forward sort of thing. 

Since sharing my ideas, I have come to know so many new friends.
It's been a complete joy for me share my testimony through my creations.


I will now not only be posting LDS Young Women handouts each week,
but also missionary ideas and some primary prints. 


So with that being said...
 FOLLOW OUR BLOG and keep checking back! 
I will be updating the blog with materials frequently that might be helpful!


A quick reminder, because I do design these for free, I simply ask that if you share or use my ideas, 
you give credit where credit is due (link back here or give credit to this blog if you repost them).
Also, if you are interested in using some of my materials for commercial use, 
please contact me for permission at court.aitken@gmail.com.
I also ask that you do not alter or change the designs in anyway, as I still own the designs.


Again, feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the designs! 
Thank you so much!





DEAR MISSIONARY
Expect a lot of fun missionary ideas including package ideas, 
missionary preparation ideas, and simple missionary quotes & printables.

FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE DEAR MISSIONARY 
EMAIL ME AT  COURT.AITKEN@GMAIL.COM 





YOUNG WOMEN CORNER
Expect a lot of "Come Follow Me" lesson handout ideas and prints, mutual activity ideas,
 personal progress ideas and reminders, and simple  young women quotes.

FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE YOUNG WOMEN CORNER 
EMAIL ME AT  COURT.AITKEN@GMAIL.COM 





PRIMARY PLACE 
Expect a lot of fun and simple prints, memorization ideas, activity days ideas,
and family home evening activities and ideas. 

FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE PRIMARY PLACE
EMAIL ME AT  COURT.AITKEN@GMAIL.COM 





21 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Thank you for doing this all for FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your printables!!! The colors and designs are perfect and always exactly how I would do them (if I was talented in that sort of area...lol). You are awesome!!! Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I serve as YW Pres in a small branch on the east coast of Canada and the girls love your handouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being so generous with your time! I love, love all of your designs, and look forward to using with my Young Women. Please know that your work is very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. I know it takes time and energy. Thank you! I love looking at the stuff you have done and figuring out how to incorporate it into my lessons. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have sent you an email for a temple picture!! I still haven't heard back. :( I guess you don't give out the pictures? Let me know either way. Thank you so much! henspris@gmail.com Your stuff is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent you an email earlier this month asking for a high resolution copy of the IF temple. I still haven't heard back! I guess you do not give out the pictures? :( Let me know either way. Your designs are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talents! henspris@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an amazing talent. I thank you so much for your beautiful designs and generosity xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your work is so perfect. It's always exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just had a question. I'm french and I live in France. So is it OK if sometimes I translate the printables? I don't change the design or anything and always talk about your blog. Tell me how you feel about it!
    xoxo
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! That is perfectly fine! I would just prefer people not changing the integrity of the design. Where in France are you from? My husband served in the Paris mission! We actually returned there two years ago, and I must admit, it is SUCH a beautiful country! I am dying to go back! Thanks for visiting our blog and your consistent kind words and support!

      Delete
    2. Hey !!! My ward is NOGENT (East of Paris). Where did you husband serve??? Ask him if he knows Nogent :) And when did he serve? :)

      I love your blog and everything you do. You seem like a great person! Too bad I didn't meet you 2 years ago :)

      Iris

      Delete
    3. Small small world! He is familiar with Nogent, but never actually served there. A couple of the areas he served in near you were Versailles and Melun. However do you know Matt Mecham? He thinks he may have served in your ward?

      Delete
    4. Suuuure :) He's a GREAT friend of mine :) Matt Mecham even came to visit us here in Paris 2 months ago with his wife :) I posted a photo on my blog, haha! Smallll world ! That's amazing! :)

      Delete
  10. You are AWESOME!!! I just was called into the Mia Maids and had no clue where to start. So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted you to know that your are amazing!!!!!! I love your handouts and they are so cute, they could totally be worth charging for. But your reason for keeping it all free is inspiring and we all just want to thank you so much! Thank you for sharing your time and talents :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bless you! LOL ;) Thanks much!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your website while trying to find some ideas for file folder activities to accompany For Your Little Ones. I think you are amazingly talented and appreciate you having these beautiful print outs for free. I know how much time and work goes into running a blog and know you will be blessed in your efforts to help others. Thank you so much for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Muchas gracias!!! Me EN CAN TA tu trabajo! Desearía que pudieras hacerlo también en Español paar poder utilizarlo con mis mujeres jóvenes en ARgentina :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Muchas gracias!!! me encatan tu trabajo y desearia que pudieras hacerlos en Español tambien asi puedo utilizarlos con mis muejres jovenes en Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in Brasil and how can I produce these in Portuguese? What pc program should I use? Everything is beutiful! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete