Come Follow Me: Importance of Chastity


YOUNG WOMEN CORNER: COME FOLLOW ME
This week I decided to create some handouts for the Young Women "Come Follow Me" Curriculum for the month.
The principles the youth are focusing on this month is "Marriage and Family".
The handouts below directly coordinate to the lesson outline...

"WHY IS CHASTITY IMPORTANT?"

Feel free to print off and use for your lessons!

(you can download them by right clicking on the picture and selecting "save image as"...you can copy and paste
the images in a word document or download a single image PDF by clicking on the links below) 

  
The images above could either be used individually or together (front and back).

Personal Purity Single Bookmark Download Click Here
Blessings of Being Chaste single Bookmark Download Click Here


7 comments:

  1. Listen here little pregnant lady.....you are literally saving my life! Thank you , thank you for sharing your great stuff. Every stinking bit of it is adorable. P.S. that belly is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I love your Lesson Helps! :) Lots of Love from Hawai'i

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I appreciate these lesson helps so much! Thanks You!!! Love from Kentucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually comment on blogs like this, but yours is too fantastic to not say anything. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to get these printed at costco on photo paper. . . but I don't know what size these are.. how does that work???? any ideas? someone let me know asap! These are darling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your fabulous blog. I use your handouts ALL THE TIME just don't ever take the time to thank you. I appreciate the work you put into this and my YW love the adorable handouts every time. I hope you keep it up, you are helping a lot of people out there! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I was looking for this quote and it's perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete