Come Follow Me: The Importance of Family




YOUNG WOMEN CORNER: COME FOLLOW ME
This week I decided to create some handouts for the Young Women "Come Follow Me" Curriculum for the month.
The principles the youth are focusing on this month is "Marriage and Family".
The handouts below directly coordinate to the lesson outline...

"WHY IS THE FAMILY IMPORTANT?"

Feel free to print off and use for your lessons!

(you can download them by right clicking on the picture and selecting "save image as"...you can copy and paste
the images in a word document or download a single image PDF by clicking on the links below) 




Above is a simple front and back bookmark that was inspired by The Family: A Proclamation to the World
For a PDF download of the bookmark (single front and back) CLICK HERE


Above is a card that you could hand out to the young women during or at the end of your lesson.
The girls could write down action items they could personally do in order to defend the family (as suggested in the outline).
For a PDF download of the journaling card CLICK HERE



5 comments:

  1. thank you for putting together such wonderful thoughts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your ideas and handouts! My girls love to get them too they always say how cute they are! I'm already working on my September 1st lesson on "how to be in the world and not of the world" and hoping you have something fun for that one by the time I teach. (hint, hint!!)) But I know how crazy busy life can be so no pressure. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with others!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your ideas and handouts! My girls love to get them too they always say how cute they are! I'm already working on my September 1st lesson on "how to be in the world and not of the world" and hoping you have something fun for that one by the time I teach. (hint, hint!!)) But I know how crazy busy life can be so no pressure. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with others!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love all of your handouts and so do my girls! They always say how cute everything is that I give them. I'm already working on my September 1st lesson on "How to be in the world and not of the world" and hoping that you have something put together in time for me to use. (hint, hint!) I know how crazy busy life can be so no pressure. But seriously, thank you for sharing your testimony and talents with others.

    ReplyDelete