Come Follow Me: The importance of temple marriage




YOUNG WOMEN CORNER: COME FOLLOW ME
This week I decided to create some handouts for the Young Women "Come Follow Me" Curriculum for the month.
The principles the youth are focusing on this month is "Marriage and Family".
The handouts below directly coordinate to the lesson outline...

"WHY IS TEMPLE MARRIAGE IMPORTANT?"

Feel free to print off and use for your lessons!

(you can download them by right clicking on the picture and selecting "save image as"...you can copy and paste
the images in a word document or download a single image PDF by clicking on the links below) 




Above is a simple bookmark that was inspired by the talk "Celestial Marriage" from Elder Nelson (found here)
For a PDF download of the bookmark (two on one sheet) CLICK HERE



Above is a card you could hand out to the young women as a small reminder of their goal to have a temple marriage. 
For a PDF download of the card CLICK HERE

17 comments:

  1. Courtney, Thank you once again for your creativity. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Collette you are too sweet! Hope all is well!

      Delete
  2. Super cute design! I'm excited to use the bookmark as part of my lesson tomorrow! Thank you so much for making it available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you will be able to find use for them! Good luck with your lesson and thanks for visiting our blog!

      Delete
  3. These are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to make these, and thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect!!! Thank you for taking the time to make these, and thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your gorgeous handouts! I just discovered your site and I only wish I had found it sooner. I love your style! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you sure are talented! your handouts are adorable. the young women in my ward love all the cute things i get from your blog. thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful. Thanks for sharing your talents!!! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog SO much! I'm a YW President in Virginia, and I recently found your site. What a blessing--the girls have been loving your handouts, and so have I! I can't thank you enough for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog SO much! I'm a YW President back east, and I Just found your site a month ago. I was beyond thrilled to find it--your printables are so stylish and spot-on. The girls have been loving them, and so have I. I can't thank you enough for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So awesome!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this. Thank you so much for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much! I love all of your handouts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so beautiful! Thank you so much...it was exactly what I needed!

    ReplyDelete