Nesting: Our New Home


It's been three weeks since the big move.
Adjusting has been wonderful and challenging all wrapped in one. 
Although I am definitely missing friends and family, I can't help but feel so fortunate and blessed.
Especially for Brett. 
Falling more and more in love with that guy every moment.
I love the little life we are starting and the fact that we are having to rely so heavily on each other for support.
It just feels so right. 


So without further ado, here is a peak at our first three weeks in the place we call home.
Having time to get settled and begin "nesting" has been wonderful.
I love the time Brett and I get to work on putting the rooms together.
Every day, this little house is feeling a little more and more like home.




There is still a lot of work to be done.
but as for now we are simply enjoying the journey...
and loving every second we get to spend together making this place our home.



16 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your house and decor! Its so simple but effective. The colors, patterns and textures work so well. Thank-you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton! We are falling in love with it! thanks for visiting our blog!

      Delete
  2. Your home looks amazing! And I love your color choices for the kitchen, absolutely timeless.
    And when I use your print outs for Young Women's, the girls just ADORE them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your house decor is simple & not cluttered. It's very personlized. From reading your blog, your house describes exactly who you are. It's beautiful & creative. The combination of colors is subtle but work well together as features. I love your blog and printables. I look forward to seeing more creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You can see your design talent in your work and in your home! Thanks for the young women handouts. When I got called to young womens I was overwhelmed because I'm a working mom and I had such great yw leaders that I felt I had such a high expectation to live up to. Having the handouts you make to give to the girls helps me be that cute, fun leader I want to be without all the time that I don't have. Thanks so much! Also, where did you get your bedroom curtains. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You can see your design talent in your work and in your home! Thanks for the young women handouts. When I got called to young womens I was overwhelmed because I'm a working mom and I had such great yw leaders that I felt I had such a high expectation to live up to. Having the handouts you make to give to the girls helps me be that cute, fun leader I want to be without all the time that I don't have. Thanks so much! Also, where did you get your bedroom curtains. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a lovely home. Thank you for sharing it with us. Your YW handouts are very helpful.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay... your new house is a DREAM.

    xo, keena
    justadashofkeena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your home! Do you mind sharing where you purchased your bedroom curtains?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your home! Do you mind sharing where you purchased your bedroom curtains? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I actually made all the curtains in my house! I bought the fabric in the bedroom just from joanns

      Delete