Etsy Shop Release



GUYS. IT'S FINALLY HERE.



After many requests, I have finally set up shop to create custom prints and designs! 
Needless to say, I am quite excited!

I will continue offering free weekly ideas on my blog 
but if you are looking for something that is not already posted 
or want slight alterations to one of the designs already posted on my blog, check out the


Right now I am offering:

Fresh Custom Prints, Designs, and Handouts





Resizing / Personalizing Prints and Handouts from 
All Things Bright & Beautiful Blog

Because I have had so many requests to manipulate my handouts and designs,
 I am starting to charge a small fee for my time and efforts as I go back and customize the designs. 
This will allow me to continue to create and design weekly free ideas on my blog for the primary, young women, and missionary work! 






7 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to leave you a note saying that I wish you well with your online shop—but also that I am very grateful that you will still be offering free weekly ideas. I simply do not have the budget for handouts every month..but maybe once in awhile. For my personal use (family/daughters) I would be more likely to use your shop offerings. :) You are very talented, and my class always LOVES the handouts I use from your site. You most often pull out the very things I want emphasized in the lesson—so THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I understand that not everyone can pay for handouts, and that is why I want to continue serving and providing free ideas and inspirations! It is important to me to maintain that aspect to my blog! In order for me to continue to do that, all I ask is that for the additional requests of resizing, customizing, etc. a small fee be paid for my time and efforts!

      Thanks again for your support and continuing to visit our blog!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I love your designs, so thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I've been waiting for! I too am amazed at your beautiful work you provide free of charge and have loved printing things out for my home. I will definitely be purchasing a custom design. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the binder covers for 2014. I was wondering if you could remove that banner from the bottom that states the member of the presidency. That way I could print these for the front of all my teachers manuals.
    THANKS for sharing your amazing talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Courtney, I am loving this year's designs for Primary!!! Thank you for offering so much for all us for free! I would be interested in ordering classroom door signs from you to match this design. How do we get started? Thanks again!
    ~Kortney (o;

    ReplyDelete