Come Follow Me: Virute

I was excited to learn that this month that one of the lesson outlines was based on the value VIRTUE!
The overall focus of the month is "The Commandments".
The handouts below directly coordinate to the lesson outline...

"HOW DO I GUARD MY VIRTUE?"
Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

You can download the handouts by right clicking on the picture and selecting "save image as" 
and then copy and paste the images in a word document or download a PDF image by clicking on the links below.
Keep in mind that  if you attempt to change the sizing, you may run the risk of slightly blurring the image! 

Above is a double sided handout inspired by the talk given by Elaine S. Dalton titled, 

On the front of the handout it talks about one of the blessings for living a virtuous life is the blessings of the temple. 
On the back of the handout there is a space provided for the young women to write down commitments of living a virtuous life 
(as suggested by Sister Dalton - "Things they will always do," and "Things I will never do.")
For a PDF download of the bookmark (two 4x6 on one sheet) CLICK HERE




Above are simple logos that could be made into stickers, magnets, etc. as a handout for the young women
as a reminder to be a "Guardian of Virtue".

For a PDF download of the bookmark (twelve on one sheet) CLICK HERE

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Your work is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your handouts. Thank you so much for sharing them with us and I love that you are to on top of everything for this coming month!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!!! Thank you so much for this!! I am using it on my lesson today!! You have an amazing talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you I will be using this for my lesson this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!! I will be using this for my lesson on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for posting this! I just came across this blog and I am blown away by how amazing it is! I am excited to use these handouts for my YW. One thing I did notice that I wanted to mention was that you left the President out before Elaine S. Dalton in the quote. I think it is time we start acknowledging the women in the Church for the amazing work they do and one way to respect them is by using their titles. She is the Young Women General President and I think it is important to acknowledge that. :) She works hard and deserves the respect of using her proper title. I know we don't usually do that in the church, but I think it is time for a shift to that. :) Now am curious to know what you think. Keep up your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for so generously sharing your hard work! Can't wait to use these in my lesson today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You so much! I was looking for something like this and am excited to share it for my lesson tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect! Thank you! I seem to end up on your site all the time because your stuff is perfect and fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am new to Young Women's this is what my first lesson will be on. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete