Come Follow Me: Why is honesty important?

I am excited to be getting a head start on handouts for the Come Follow Me curriculum for the month of September.
The overall focus of the month is "The Commandments".
The handouts below directly coordinate to the lesson outline...

"WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO BE HONEST?"
Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

You can download the handouts by right clicking on the picture and selecting "save image as" 
and then copy and paste the images in a word document or download a PDF image by clicking on the links below.
Keep in mind that  if you attempt to change the sizing, you may run the risk of slightly blurring the image! 


Above is handout about the blessings of being honest in our lives from Ann M. Dibb's talk,

For a PDF download of the handout (two on one sheet) CLICK HERE
Above are simple logos that could be made into stickers, magnets, etc. 
as a handout for the young women and a reminder to maintain an "Honest Heart".

For a PDF download of the bookmark (twelve on one sheet) CLICK HERE

12 comments:

  1. LOVE all of your handouts! I rely on them every month. This month I am teaching, "Why do we fast?" Any way I could convince you to do a couple of darling gems for that lesson? You are incredible and I am so grateful that you are so willing to share your talents with others. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) I really love what you do :) My sister and I think you are amazing !
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog... I can't say how, it started with Pinterest and then from there I clicked on lots of links and landed on you. Anyways, I just want to say I LOVE all of your printables and YW/church stuff. You are so awesome! I'm definitely going to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon your blog... I can't say how, it started with Pinterest and then from there I clicked on lots of links and landed on you. Anyways, I just want to say I LOVE all of your printables and YW/church stuff. You are so awesome! I'm definitely going to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to tell you--I just love your blog! I think it's so neat that you are willing to put the time into preparing these beautiful handouts and awesome lesson ideas and making them available for leaders to use for free. I hope you know that you are blessing the lives of our young women throughout the world because of your willingness to share your gifts and talents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your printables! Just thought I would let you know that on the PDF file of the top quote, the first line is missing on the bottom quote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and time with the rest of us! You make my lessons so much easier and so much better! The girls always LOVE the handouts. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your time and talents with the rest of us. You make my lessons so much easier and so much better! And the girls LOVE the handouts! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Thank you so much, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanks for this beautiful printable!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you !!! I have used your handouts several times. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete