Come Follow Me: The Importance of Gratitude



Here are just a few more handouts to add to October's Come Follow Me outlines!
The overall focus of the month is "Becoming more like the Savior".

For this particular lesson outline...
"WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO BE GRATEFUL?"
...I decided to create a couple of different options for possible handouts.

One thing that my husband and I did last year was started something called our "Gratitude Journals"

Honestly, I have seen so many blessings in my life as I have taken a moment to recognize all that I have. 
You start to see how significant the Lord's hand is in your life and how blessed you truly are.
Pretty awesome.

If you have some extra time on your hands (ha yeah right, right?)
you could possibly make a gratitude journal for each young woman as a handout.
I have created a simple cover logo, a bookmark, and some simple monthly tabs that you could print out and put together for each girl!
(If you are lacking on time, you could also just print off the bookmark!)

If you don't have time to make these gratitude journals now, 
I would still suggest doing it in the future!
Like I said, it is amazing the things you will begin to notice in your life as blessings!
A great idea for an YW, Relief Society, or FHE activity! 

You can download a PDF copy of the images by clicking on the links below.
Keep in mind that  if you attempt to change the sizing, you may run the risk of slightly blurring the image!


GRATITUDE JOURNAL COVER LOGO DOWNLOAD
For a PDF download of the handout (two on one sheet) CLICK HERE



GRATITUDE JOURNAL BOOKMARK DOWNLOADS
For a PDF download of the handout (four on one sheet) CLICK HERE


GRATITUDE JOURNAL TABS DOWNLOAD
For a PDF download of the handout (one set on one sheet) CLICK HERE

30 comments:

  1. I've been brainstorming some homemade Christmas ideas to make Christmas for frugal! Guess what everyone is getting in my family? Gratitude journals... These are gorgeous. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe so super cute! I am sure they will love them! Great idea!

      Delete
  2. Way cute! What a wonderful idea! I love keeping gratitude journals. They really do make a huge difference. Thanks for sharing!

    By the way, you're a super talented designer! Love your work! ♥

    -Sarah @ The Sprinkles on my Ice Cream Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Gratitude journals really do make a huge difference. Love these! You're a great designer!

    Thanks for sharing!
    -Sarah @ The Sprinkles on my Ice Cream Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing all of you wonderful young women stuff!! I was wondering where you got your journals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Courtney! Just wanted to let you know there's a small typo in the Pres. Monson quote: "those around us for ALL that they bring". Other than that I just wanted to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your designs! I love the clean and simple but really really beautiful designs! Thank you so much for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great catch! Thanks I have made the adjustment!

      Delete
  6. You are amazing. I am astonished at the quality prints you are giving us all for FREE. WOW. May you be greatly blessed for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to thank you for all these awesome handouts you make! It sure makes lessons so much easier and cuter! I really appreciate it and I know so many others do also. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the tabs for the journals...so you could continue to use year after year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog while google-ing Young Women ideas.....and WOW!! That's all I can say! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I've recently been called to the Young Women's presidency in our ward and feel overwhelmed and at a loss for ideas -- what a blessing that I stumbled across this!

    What an amazing service you are doing to all of us readers out here AND to the work of our Savior. Your ideas are so fun and inspirational that I know they will help my Young Women to pay closer attention to what I am trying to teach them. I'm so excited to use some (or ALL!) of your ideas. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this idea and all your other great ideas! I love that I found your blog. I love to use these ideas as a young women teacher and also for my own family. Thank you!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, thank you for the graphics you shared. They are delightful and will work so well for a RS group who are focusing on Gratitude and beginning their journals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are wonderful and will be so great for upcoming RS meeting that focuses on gratitude and keeping gratitude journals. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Idea! I want to use this for our Young WOmen but was wondering where you got the actual journal or paper for the journal?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where did you get those solid white journals? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where did you find the solid white notebooks for these journals? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything you do is soooooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are great! Thank you so much for all of these amazing handouts! It makes teaching a little easier and so much cuter! By the way, I'm not sure if its just my computer messing up or not, but on the bookmarks pdf, the fourth bookmark doesn't say "Count your many" at the top of the bookmark. It just says, "blessings" in the bluish green bubble. Thanks again for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing your talents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love everything you do! Thanks you so much for all your hard work. I know the YW in my class are going to love the gratitude journals.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are darling, thanks for taking the time to make them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for taking the time to make these....they are darling. Using them in my lesson :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just want to take a moment to thank you for all of you do here! My young women always love the handouts!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How ungrateful I have been! I use your beautiful handouts nearly every week and this is the first time I have thanked you! Please forgive me! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much for sharing these, I'm really excited to make some for gifts....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for putting these together! So Perfect for our lesson!!!

    ReplyDelete