Come Follow Me: How Can I Be More Patient?

I really enjoyed studying this particular Come Follow Me lesson outline!
There are so many great talks and articles that seemed to say just what i needed to hear.

Again, the overall focus of the month for Come Follow Me is "Becoming more like the Savior".
The handouts below directly coordinate to the lesson outline...

"HOW CAN I LEARN TO BE MORE PATIENT?"
Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
Keep in mind that  if you attempt to change the sizing, you may run the risk of slightly blurring the image! 



I especially loved re-reading Elder Robert D. Hales talk titled, 
He gives some wonderful insight on patience and just how we can develop the characteristic.

I decided to create a simple handout with some of the suggestions he gives in the talk.
There are two sides to this handout. 
For a PDF download of the handout (front and back on one sheet) CLICK HERE




I also really enjoyed reading President Uchtdorf's talk, 

For a PDF download of the handout (two on one sheet) CLICK HERE

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful handouts. I am trying to print them at Costco. Is there a way to get this in jpg format?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. What beautiful work you do! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to get it as a jpg as well. I'd like to print it at Walgreens :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your awesome downloads! I just found your page. You are so talented, thanks for sharing with us! My girls are going to love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney, I love your ideas; thanks so much for sharing! I printed off the top handout (one page) and cut apart the 8 things from Brother Hales talk. Then I taped each one on the top of a straw and put them in a vase with the clock and title on the vase. I'm planning on having the girls pick one and read it and then we will discuss it. With your great printable, it was so simple! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to jkn for sharing this idea--I am going to use it! And thanks to you Courtney! You do such a fabulous job with these handouts:)

      Delete
  6. THANK YOU for sharing!!! I use your beautiful and inspirational handouts every time I teach:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your talents!! I love your taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to let you know that I use your handouts quite often. It is obvious that you study the lesson beforehand. Your thoughts are always spot on. And I absolutely love your style! Thank you for being willing to share.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this lesson and others! I love your style of handouts and use them a lot too. This one helped me materialize what I was thinking about! Thank you.
    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you SO much for sharing you time and talents...you gift is truly blessing my life and the life of those i am blessed to teach!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your beautiful lesson. This is exactly what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect! I love these handouts. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for your efforts to help others who dont have a lot of time or want to spend more time on the spiritual side of the lesson but love making cute handouts to go with it! You are truely talented.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your beautiful handouts!

    ReplyDelete