General Conference : Relief Society



I was so inspired this past weekend by the messages that were shared during the Relief Society General Broadcast
(to learn more about the broadcast, please visit lds.org)

It is amazing to me how well my Heavenly Father knows me 
and understands just what I need to hear from our church leaders. 

I wanted to capture some of my favorite thoughts from the broadcast,
so I decided to make a few prints that I would insert in my General Conference notebook (see here)
Feel free to print off or use any of the quotes below.

I hope you find these words as inspiring as I did! 
Happy conference weekend!

You can download a PDF copy of the images by clicking on the links below.
All images were created as 5x7.

Keep in mind that  if you are interested in any alterations to the designs 
(including resizing, color changes, etc.) I am more than happy to help!
I am also willing to custom create any of your favorite quotes from the broadcast!
You can find more information and details here


















17 comments:

  1. Love this. Thank you for sharing your talents! I loved the broadcast as well. You highlighted some of the best quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you- I was just thinking I needed to find a quote and make something like this so run to the ladies I visit teach but the day got away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ALL of your work! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these beautiful graphic quotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You pulled out the same things that touched me. It was a wonderful meeting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You knocked it out of the park, AGAIN!
    SO FABULOUS!
    Thank you oh so much for sharing your incredible talents w/ us.
    These will be perfect for lessons w/ my Young Women or just to print and hang on my fridge as spiritual boosts.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you so mmuch, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! THank you so much, Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are sooo creative! I stumbled across your blog after seeing some of your things on Pinterest. Love them! What a great resource for church callings! Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work!

    Sincerely,
    Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, I can't wait to put President Thomas S. Monson quote on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word.... When I found your blog a few months ago I was so excited to see the beautiful coordinating colors that I can print and share for my YW (the just love them). Today I had a few extra minutes so I explored your blog more and WOW, I was so excited to see all you have to offer! I just LOVE all the conference thoughts you so beautifully made too! I can't wait to get home from church today. I want to print them all out and frame them for my home and maybe rotate them every week! Seriously, you are so talented. They are amazing! I am so thankful for all your time you put into these and your willingness to share with your sisters who are not so creative (me)! Thank you so much!! -Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your site and it is fantastic! Just exactly what I need for my Relief Society lesson this week. Thanks so much! Your ideas and designs are FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your site and it is fantastic! Just exactly what I need for my Relief Society lesson this week. Thanks so much! Your ideas and designs are FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your site today and it's perfect! Just what I need for the lesson this Sunday. Your ideas and designs are FANTASTIC. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete