Come Follow Me: Why is Education Important?

I am really loving the lesson outline's this month for the young women "Come Follow Me" curriculum!
The overall focus of the month is "Spiritual & Temporal Self-Reliance".

I decided to get a head start on creating some fun handouts and lesson helps to spark some inspiration!
The handouts below directly coordinate to the lesson outline...

Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
I only provide PDF files, as the quality is much better for printing purposes
and I prefer the integrity of the designs not be changed or altered. Thanks for your understanding!


OH THE PLACES YOU'LL GO 5x7 HANDOUT
For a PDF download of the handout (2 on a page) CLICK HERE

For some reason as I was creating these handouts, the Dr. Suess classic, 
"Oh the Places You'll Go!" kept popping in my head.
I decided to combine the talk from Sister Mary N. Cook, 
and the fun title "Oh the Places You'll Go" into some fun handouts as an inspiration
to remind the young women that their Heavenly Father has a plan in store for them!
As they seek to gain an education and develop their talents through "study & faith"
 they are putting themselves on the path to greatness!

Above is a simple 5x7 handout and below are some bookmarks! 
Feel free to download and use! 


OH THE PLACES YOU'LL GO BOOKMARKS
For a PDF download of the handout (3 on a page) CLICK HERE

22 comments:

  1. I love love love this! I was actually going to use a different quote by Dr. Suess and create my own, but this one is PERFECT! No need to create my own. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! They dovetail together so nicely. What inspiration. Thank you for sharing your talent - I know our YW will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented! Thank you for the wonderful ideas/handouts. I love this Dr. Suess book and read it to my students every year.

    Chris T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very talented! Thank you for the wonderful ideas/handouts. I love this Dr. Suess book and read it to my students every year.

    Chris T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the awesome handouts you share. Our YW absolutely love the bright and colourful handouts you have on offer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents!! Love all of your hand outs and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, this is just too cute! Next weeks handout for sure =) Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing! I love coming to your sight each month and finding fun handouts for my girls. They sure love getting them. And I adore the "Oh the places you go" theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! Everything you make is just darling! I love them and so do the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so so much! Everything you do is so darling! I love them and so do the young women! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you SO much these are DARLING

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing these with us. They will be a great addition to my lesson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for sharing these with us, they will be great for my lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU once again! I love your style SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great! I love you style. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us and keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can I just tell you... you are amazing! I teach the laurels and I come here to your blog each month to print up beautiful handouts! My laurels love, love, love your handouts! You are so talented, and creative and definitely inspired! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent!


    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for making this cute handout!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for sharing your talent. I really appreciate being able to use these!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are perfect! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete