Come Follow Me: Establishing a Christ-Centered Home



If you haven't already heard, we had our baby! (you can read more about that here)
I have been eating up every second with our little guy, which has put me SUPER behind on my emails and blog!
But let's be honest, what beats spending time with a newborn? I can't think of anything better! 

On the little downtime I have had I have been reading up on the Come Follow Me outlines for this month!
The overall focus of the month is "Building the Kingdom of God in the Latter-Days".
I have loved studying the talks and scriptures that correlate to the lessons.
I feel like the messages are so important and have helped me personally think of ways to be a better mother, wife, and missionary!

I decided to create a couple fun handouts and lesson helps to spark some inspiration!
The handouts below directly coordinate to the lesson outline...

Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
I only provide PDF files, as the quality is much better for printing purposes
and I prefer the integrity of the designs not be changed or altered. Thanks for your understanding!



KEYS TO A CHRIST-CENTERED HOME
For a PDF download of the handout (2 to a page) CLICK HERE



NO PLACE LIKE HOME
For a PDF download of the handout (4 to a page) CLICK HERE

I also really loved this quote from Elder Scott,
because he emphasizes the many blessings we can receive from centering our homes around Christ,
Love.

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Congratulations on your darling baby! Soak up every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are great! Yes enjoy every second with that little cutie! Time flies! I so appreciate all the time and energy you put in to these lesson handouts! I come here before I even start my lesson and it helps me know which direction I want to go with it! You are so sweet to share this talent of yours with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are great! Yes enjoy every second with that little cutie! Time flies! I so appreciate all the time and energy you put in to these lesson handouts! I come here before I even start my lesson and it helps me know which direction I want to go with it! You are so sweet to share this talent of yours with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are great! Yes enjoy every second with that little cutie! Time flies! I so appreciate all the time and energy you put in to these lesson handouts! I come here before I even start my lesson and it helps me know which direction I want to go with it! You are so sweet to share this talent of yours with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, these are great! Thank you and enjoy that sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented. Thank you! Do you have any handouts for the "What is Zion" lesson?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am planning girls camp for my stake and we are thinking of using a similar theme to your "I shine in His light" from last year. Would you mind sharing some of the activities your stake did up at camp with this theme? my email is shellyhuber1@gmail.com
    Shelly Huber, Mesa South Stake AZ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! I just discovered your blog and all your beautiful work with the Come Follow Me lessons. Thank you so much! I have a feeling I'll be visiting back a lot in 2014! Did you happen to make anything for the December "Stand as a Witness of God" lesson? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the printables. I am teaching this lesson tomorrow... :) Merry Christmas. May it be Christ-centered... :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute printables. Thanks for sharing your talents! Those of us with less time and talent for it really appreciate it! Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all your beautiful handouts! The young women love them and I always can count on you for a beautiful printable that adds perfectly to my lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for using your great talent to help others like me!!! Especially when you're a busy wife and mother!!

    ReplyDelete