Come Follow Me: Why do choices matter?


This morning I was reading up and studying the "Come Follow Me" lesson outline,

Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

 I have loved reading up on the different talks and scripture references!
I have created a couple fun handouts and lesson helps to spark some inspiration!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
I only provide PDF files, as the quality is much better for printing purposes
and I prefer the integrity of the designs not be changed or altered. Thanks for your understanding!


So I saw these fortune cookies awhile ago on pinterest, and I just thought they were stinkin cute!
I thought they would be such a fun little handout for this lesson topic!


PDF download of the handout (4 to a page)

I really loved this talk from Elder Nelson.
I love how stresses the importance of the decisions we make today and how they determine our "destiny".
Above is a simple handout with four patterns for fortune cookies with an insert from Elder Nelson's talk!

You can find the details on how to assemble the fortune cookies here


PDF download of the handout (6 to a page)

Above is the statement that goes along with the YW Value, Choice & Accountability.
I love it clearly explains our belief on agency.
The handout above could either be paired with a fortune cookie as a reminder of how our choices determine
our "fortune", or could be given without the fortune cookie as a reminder of the YW value, Choice & Accountiblity.


10 comments:

  1. You are amazingly talented and I thank you so much for sharing with us! Your handouts add so much to the lessons! I love everything you do! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently was called into YW and was told about your site. Thank you SO much for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a cute idea!! I just taught this lesson today, but just checked this post today! Darn!! I want to teach it all over again so I can use these!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't express how much I LOVE your designs. They are very true to your name "All things Bright and Beautiful". I'm always so inspired by them. I am new to your site, and wondered how it worked. For example I was going to do "Why should I treat my body like a Temple" for this weeks lesson... but I couldn't find it on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavenly Father has given you such a wonderful talent. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just come across your site for the first time and I am so glad I did! This fortune cookie idea is awesome and I am going to use it tomorrow : ). Your other designs are so beautiful I really love your work! Thank you so much for sharing...as someone with zero graphic design skills I so appreciate it. Many thanks from New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your site and your handouts! Thank you! I was about ready to print out the fortune cookies, but realize Elder Nelson's name is spelled wrong. Can you fix it? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing your talents. I use your handouts in almost all of my lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this so much! It's perfect! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your generosity, creativity and spirit!

    ReplyDelete