Come Follow Me: Why is Jesus Christ Important?


Here are a few more fun handouts to spark some inspiration for the "Come Follow Me" outline, .

Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
I only provide PDF files, as the quality is much better for printing purposes
and I prefer the integrity of the designs not be changed or altered. Thanks for your understanding!


TESTIMONIES OF JESUS CHRIST
For a PDF download of the handout CLICK HERE

One thing that I love as I listen and read messages from our church leaders, is their testimonies of the Savior.
I especially love to hear the testimonies of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and First Presidency.
I always feel the spirit as they share their witness of Jesus Christ.
In the handout above, I compiled some of testimonies of the Twelve and First Presidency.

I though it was also important that the young women could ponder and contribute their testimonies of Jesus Christ on the handout. 
There is a pace at the bottom of the handout for the girls to write down their thoughts and feelings about the Savior.

DID YOU LOVE ME?
For a PDF download of the handout (13 to a page) CLICK HERE

I really loved this talk from Elder Holland.
It actually inspired both the handouts see above and below. 
I was really touched when I read Elder Holland's message about the Savior. 
At the end of his talk, he paints a picture of the day that we will meet Jesus Christ.
He suggested that he might ask us each the question, "Did you love me?".

What a great reminder and thought to contemplate and carry us throughout life!
How do we show the love for the Savior in our daily lives?
The handouts above might be placed in a spot they look at everyday (IE: mirror, scriptures, bedroom, etc.)
It could be a reminder to them of the importance of Jesus Christ in their lives.


IF YE LOVE ME...
For a PDF download of the handout (4 to a page) CLICK HERE




14 comments:

  1. I am so grateful for the amazing things you create and your generosity in freely sharing them. I have them in my journals and added my thoughts to them. I have shared them with others. Don't ever think what you create and share in taken for granted or not appreciated. Very grateful over here. Thank you! Your little cutie is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I have used your YW hand outs/ideas for the past year during my YW lessons I prepare. It makes such a difference. Do you have anything for the Godhead or Holy Ghost lessons for the month of January?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your great handouts! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your handouts! They are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the handouts! Yours are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all your hand outs! They make a huge difference in my lessons! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful handouts, yet again! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your inspired, beautiful work! And thank you for sharing w/ us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I join the other commenters in saying THANK YOU for these beautiful handouts! I am going on my second year using them. They really enhance each lesson, and I am so happy to look at clean, beautiful design every week! I am so impressed that you have taken the time to do these, and have generously shared your efforts with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is exactly what I felt inspired to give my young women and you have made them so beautiful. Thanks for your generosity in sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a marvel. Can't thank you enough for using your beautiful talents to share even more beauty with the world!!! So so grateful for these perfectly designed handouts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for making the handout free of charge! We are a small Branch with a limited budget. We love your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete