Come Follow Me: How can I find comfort in death?

Here are just a couple handouts to spark some inspiration for the "Come Follow Me" lesson outline, 

Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
I only provide PDF files, as the quality is much better for printing purposes
and I prefer the integrity of the designs not be changed or altered. Thanks for your understanding!


PDF download of the handout (4 to a page)

I really loved this talk from Russell M. Nelson.
Death can be seem like such an unknown and scary thing for a lot of people,
but Elder Nelson clearly explains that it does not have to be!
We know so much about what happens after this life thanks to modern day revelation!
I love his in depth explanation of the Plan of Salvation and how we can
find comfort and peace even when we lose someone who is near and dear to us.
I was really inspired by his closing remarks and created the handout above because of it!

PDF download of the handout (4 to a page)

I just love this scripture. I think it is such a great reminder, that even in the most trying of times,
we can always find peace from our Savior.
As we encounter a loss in our lives, what a great reminder of always turning to Jesus Christ for comfort.


6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ALL THESE YW LESSON HANDOUTS/IDEAS!!! You are so awesome. I use them every time I teach!!!! mommyvignettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handouts are wonderful and I am so so so grateful for them. I also use them weekly. Your work is extremely appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so so so much for making these handouts. I also use your work weekly and I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, they are just beautiful and amazing.
    I also use your work weekly and the young women and their families just love them, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be using this in my lesson tomorrow! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for these handouts! Your so talented and I appreciate your hard work which has helped me to enrich my lessons!

    ReplyDelete