Come Follow Me : What happened in pre-mortal life?


I have been learning a lot as I have been studying up on the "Come Follow Me" lesson outline,

Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

 I have created a couple fun handouts and lesson helps to spark some inspiration!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
I only provide PDF files, as the quality is much better for printing purposes
and I prefer the integrity of the designs not be changed or altered. Thanks for your understanding!



PDF download of the handout (2 to a page)

I really loved this talk from President Uchtdorf.
I love how he emphasizes the divine birthright of women and explains 
that we were sent to this earth with a special mission and purpose.
We can learn so much about our identity from President Uchtdorf's words!.

PDF download of the handout (4 to a page)

One of the suggestions in the lesson is to complete experience #1 for Individual Worth
 in the personal progress book.
The activity lists a number of scripture references for the girls to read, and then encourages
them to write down what they learned about their relationship with Heavenly Father.

I created this bookmark as a place they could write down their feelings and use as a future
reference and reminder of their individual worth.




5 comments:

  1. Im sure the YW will love this bookmark!
    thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm going to use this with my lesson this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete