Come Follow Me: The Atonement in Trials

I was so glad I was able to catch up on reading some of the "Come Follow Me" lesson outlines today.
I was especially touched as I read over the lesson,

Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

I have created a couple fun handouts and lesson helps to spark some inspiration!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
I only provide PDF files, as the quality is much better for printing purposes
and I prefer the integrity of the designs not be changed or altered. Thanks for your understanding!


(4 to a page)
I loved reading THIS talk from Elder Cook.
I think it is such a great reminders that one of the greatest blessings we can receive from 
the Atonement of Jesus Christ is personal peace in our lives - especially during our trials
What a sweet reminder.
Above is a simple quote from Elder Cook's talk from General Conference.


(4 to a page)
One of the suggestions from the lesson is to give the girls each a sheet of paper.
Give them the opportunity to write down one of their current trials.
I created a simple handout the young women could write down their thoughts.
They could either fill out ways the atonement can help them during class as they listen to the lesson
or even take it home to ponder and fill out at a later time.





14 comments:

  1. Fantastic! We just had this lesson Sunday...ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your talent! I love your creativity and style.
    I have used your handouts for many lessons and the girls love them!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with your handouts!! Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us. Each time I bring in one of your handouts my girls all comment on how cute they are and I think they actually hang on to them ;) I was wondering if you will be creating one for " What is Grace?" I have been searching for a handout or for some ideas but am not having much luck.. More than anything just wanted to say thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented! Thank you for sharing these, they made such a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney, Thank you so much - your handouts always make me look good. I appreciate your time and talents to bless not only our lives but the lives of those we serve. - Colette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your creative handouts--I know my young women will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your creativity--these handouts are so cute and I know my young women will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing! This is beautiful handout that compliments the lesson perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! This is too cute. Can't wait to use it for my lesson tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have the quote on the attonement in a 8 by 10 size? I would love to frame it. Thank you your stuff is beautiful and inspiring.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much! I am always so grateful for those of you who are willing to share your talents with all the rest of us! I will be using both of these for my combined lesson on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for making and sharing these! Perfect and beautiful

    ReplyDelete