Come Follow Me: Forgiveness


I have spending a lot of time with family this past month, 
so I am a little behind on new handouts and ideas for the month.
They will be coming to you slowly throughout the week so keep an eye out! 


This morning I was reading up and studying the "Come Follow Me" lesson outline,

Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

I have created a couple fun handouts and lesson helps to spark some inspiration!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
I only provide PDF files, as the quality is much better for printing purposes
and I prefer the integrity of the designs not be changed or altered. Thanks for your understanding!


So I'll admit, when I read this talk from President Uchtdorf,
I kept thinking of the cute song title, from "Frozen" - "Let it Go".
Ya call me crazy...
Anyways, that is what really inspired these handouts! 


Above are simple logos that could be made into stickers, magnets, etc. 
as a handout for the young women and a reminder of the importance of forgiveness in their lives!




18 comments:

  1. I love this and I can't wait to share it with my girls, they will LOVE it.
    Also, I've been wanting to say thank you for taking the time to make well designed handouts and share them with us. Our presidency has been frequent visitors at your site :) You've made our job a little easier. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you do! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! As I was reading the lesson I kept thinking about Mercy River's blog post about Frozen. Then I decided to see what handouts you had done for this lesson and was so excited to see we were on the same page. I am really excited to use these for my lesson this week. Thank you so much for all the work you put into these wonderful handouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! We are a military ward here in Germany, and it is hard to find cute handouts. I am so excited to share your handouts with our young women. Thank you Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling handout! Thank you for sharing your talents and creativity with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This handout is adorable!! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This handout is adorable!! I'm giving this to my YW this week. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are perfect! Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the great ideas and cute handouts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My girls love frozen, this is perfect. You are very talented;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recently attended a teacher training where the emphasis was using pop culture to really help the YW understand how to apply the Gospel in their lives today. These are PERFECT and I am very excited to share them in my lesson tomorrow. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much! This was just the thing I needed for my lesson tomorrow! Your designs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My little beehives are always singing songs from Frozen! They will love this handout on Sunday. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just came across this on Pinterest and it is PERFECT! Thank you for sharing your tremendous talents with the world.

    ReplyDelete