Come Follow Me: Repentance

Today I took some time to read the "Come Follow Me" lesson outline for March titled,

Feel free to print off , share, and use for your lessons!

I loved reading the suggested talks and scriptures and found myself very inspired!
I have created a couple fun handouts and lesson helps to spark some inspiration!

You can download a PDF copy of the handouts and lesson helps by clicking on the links below.
I only provide PDF files, as the quality is much better for printing purposes
and I prefer the integrity of the designs not be changed or altered. Thanks for your understanding!
(4 to a page)
This has always been one of my scriptures.
Sometimes I think repentance can sound like an intimidating thing.
We have done something wrong that needs to be made right.

I love reading this scripture because I think it illustrates how personal repentance is.
Even when we are broken we can turn to our Savior.
He is kind... he is loving... he waits with open arms.
What a sweet reminder of how we can become perfected through Christ and His Atonement.

(4 to a page)
This has always been one of my favorite talks from Elder Andersen.
Again, he shows how repentance can be such a healing process.
Above is a bookmark with one of my favorite quotes from his talk about repentance.


(2 to a page)
One of the suggestions from the lesson is to complete 
VALUE EXPERIENCE - VIRTUE #4
from personal progress.

I created a simple card the girls could write down ways they could repent
and improve their lives.



6 comments:

  1. Thank you...thank you...thank you! Your amazing handouts are always the cherry on my sundae lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. courtney, first of all thank you SO MUCH for these beautiful printables! you have no idea how much i appreciate them. also, i was just trying to download the value experience (2 to a page) and it's not working for me :( am i doing something wrong? thanks again so much for all your hard work! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to add the link! It should be fixed now! Thanks for noticing!

      Courtney

      Delete
  4. Thanks! Beautiful handouts!!

    ReplyDelete