Come Follow Me: Why do we need the Book of Mormon?


I realize I practically say this every month- but seriously - April already?
I don't think time has ever passed so quickly in my life than this time with my new little babe!
Cherishing every second over here!
I have been working on a lot of fun new projects and collaborations this month which I am excited to share with you soon! 
So keep an eye out! 
I am still planning on creating new handouts as usual for the month of April on the Restoration & Apostacy!
They will be coming to you slowly throughout the week! Thanks for your patience!

First of all- wasn't General Conference killer this weekend!?
My goodness... there was some gooooooood stuff, man.

This morning I was listening to some of the talks again and also read the lesson outline for,
I really felt inspired, I felt really inspired!

I thought about how I could make reading the Book of Mormon more meaningful in my life?
As I thought about all the time I put into preparing for General Conference (IE:pray beforehand,
 make sure there are no distractions, take the time to write down some meaningful questions beforehand, 
write down notes and inspiration as I listen, go back and review past notes after, etc.)  
I thought to myself...
"Why am I not making my scripture study as meaningful as my preparations for conference!?"

I decided to create a 7 day challenge for myself to help me get the most out of my scripture study each day. 
I am happy to report- so far, so good! - 
Honestly, I have really seen a difference as I take time to prepare beforehand.

As I created this challenge for myself, I thought it would be something the young women could also use!

Below is a printable for a "7 day Book of Mormon Challenge"!!!
The purpose of the challenge is to help the YW make reading the Book of Mormon more meaningful,
 help them learn to apply the teachings from the Book of Mormon to their lives,
and help them come up with a study plan for the future (after challenge is complete).

The challenge is designed to start Monday-Sunday.
You can print off the designs below, cut them apart, and staple them together to create a little book/pamphlet for the girls.
Each day the young women can flip to the day of the week, and write down their feelings and thoughts.
It also gives them some prompts on how to make the most of their scripture study.
At the end of the week the idea is that their testimony of the Book of Mormon will be strengthened, 
and they will have a desire to continue with their study of the Book of Mormon in the future!

You can download a PDF copy of the Book of Mormon Challenge by clicking on the links below!
I only provide PDF files, as the quality is much better for printing purposes
and I prefer the integrity of the designs not be changed or altered. Thanks for your understanding!


SEVEN DAY BOOK OF MORMON HANDOUT
Click HERE to download

7 comments:

  1. this is awesome totally inspired me.. why don't we prep as much as we do for conference? you are a rock star! Can't wait to teach this lesson to my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this idea! I am going to encourage my girls to follow this challenge tomorrow in class. Your beautiful handouts always bring some fun creative cuteness. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are darling! your style is awesome and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your talents!! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your talents! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful to pass out to my Beehives today. Thanks from them and me!

    ReplyDelete