Free Easter Printables

Friends, I've got spring fever! So in honor of the changing season -
I have created some free Easter prints that are being exclusively featured at BASICALLY FRANK.
Yes, I am quite excited about it!
You should check out the Easter Brunch they put on with the prints!
Absolutely adorbs!


Remember how I said I am working on some new collaborations?
Well one of them is with BASICALLY FRANK.
These girls and I go way back - like we are talking training bra days way back.
They are some of the funniest, down to earth, girls you will ever meet.
I was head over heals thrilled when I saw they started a blog!
They all have their own unique talents and do a great job of sharing them with their readers!
If you need a little girl power in your life, be sure to follow along with their blog!
I am excited to be sharing some of my free prints with them each month!



12 comments:

  1. I love your printables, thank you so much for sharing them with us!! Are you planning on doing conference quotes again? Thank you for the scripture challenge quotes, they are just what I need!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hosting a big, family Easter dinner, and I can't wait to use these! Thanks so much!

    I second the motion for conference quotes... I'm sure you are beyond busy, but yours are my favorites. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful prints! Can't wait to use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a question! How the heck did you make that tissue paper garland? Its so cute! I have looked on pinterest for a tutorial but none of them look as cute as the ones you can buy. Did you have a specific tutorial that you used?
    Ps..I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the tutorial the ladies used over at Basically Frank! http://www.linenlaceandlove.com/search?updated-max=2012-06-27T06:00:00-07:00&max-results=8

      Delete
  6. Totally hoping for conference quotes too! Last conference I printed all your conference quotes and hung them on our family's iron rod> Yours were definitely the cutest ones I saw online. Thanks for all your great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am having a hard time figuring out where to download the prints... Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am having a hard time finding where to download these free prints. Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you going to have a Easter lesson & printable before Sunday? I am obsessed with your work & I love everything you do!! I am hoping you have enough time because I teach & I definitely need the help! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been Missed!! I was so excited to see you are back...even if 'part-time!' Family First! :-)

    ReplyDelete