LDS Womens Conference FREE Printables (October 2015)

I am feeling all sorts of uplifted after tonight's LDS Women's Conference!
If you missed it, be sure to check out all the great talks and messages HERE!
I decided to take just a few of my favorite quotes from the conference
and turn them into printables --- I plan to put these beauties around my house
and in my journal as a reminder of the things the spirit taught me tonight!

Please enjoy these FREE Womens Conference printables!



Rosemary M. Wixom Quote


Dieter F. Uchtdorf Quote



Linda S. Reeves Quote



Rosemary M. Wixom Quote


Elaine Cannon Quote



Carol F. McConkie Quote




Also, in case you missed it! I just released my 2016 Primary coordinates!
Check out these FREE binder covers, spines, and posters I created just for you!











7 comments:

  1. Thank you for these beautiful posters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making these. Can't wait to share them with the sisters I visit teach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you! Crossing my fingers you are designing ones for the mutual theme this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Thank you! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! But, its so difficult to find ths kind of things in spanish!!

    ReplyDelete