2015 General Conference FREE Printables

Yay! General Conference is FINALLY here!
If you missed it, be sure to check out all the great talks and messages HERE!
I decided to take just a few of my favorite quotes from the Saturday conference session
and turn them into printables --- I plan to put these beauties around my house
and in my journal as a reminder of the things the spirit taught me tonight!
Please enjoy these FREE General Conference printables!





Simplify Quote


Dieter F. Uchtdorf Quote


Sister Marriott Quote


Elder Holland Quote


Sister Marriott Quote


Motherhood Quote


Also, in case you missed it! I just released my 2016 Primary coordinates!
Check out these FREE binder covers, spines, and posters I created just for you! 













13 comments:

  1. You are so generous and kind. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. Your blog is beautiful, too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting a 404 error on all of the downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is too beautiful such a nice prints you have shared here for conference and which is totally free. Thanks and keep sharing ,ore with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are BEAUTIFUL...as usual. Great Job, Courtney. :) Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome of you to share these for free. Thankyou Thankyou!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are simply beautiful I really liked the designs you have shared here. You are so talented. Thanks and keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!! These are lovely and I can not wait to share them & put them up in my home!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those printables are lovely! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks you for your generosity in sharing your talent and time with me [and others}.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your prints are so beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to share with us! I am going to print these and modge podge them on a nice block of wood for my sisters for Christmas this year. The Womans Conference Quotes too. Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete