2016 LDS Women's Conference FREE Printable Quotes


I feel like my heart is ready to burst after listening to the LDS Women's Conference this past weekend!
  { If you missed it, be sure to check out all the great talks and messages HERE! }
After a busy few months, I had been praying and pondering at how I could feel more fulfilled
in my life. As I listened to the talks and inspiring messages from our leaders, my answer
was SO clear! SERVE OTHERS! I am so excited to re-focus my life on being in tune with the 
spirit and looking for opportunities to serve those around me. I know that as I do, 
I will grow closer to my Savior, and find true purpose and happiness in my life.


As a way to remind myself of my new goals, 
I decided to take just a few of my favorite quotes from the women's conference
and turn them into printables --- I plan to put these beauties around my house
and in my journal as a reminder of the things the spirit taught me tonight!
You can find these FREE Womens Conference printables below!






SISTER CHERYL A. ESPLIN QUOTE


 SISTER NEILL F. MARRIOTT QUOTE
Download Here

 

SISTER LINDA K. BURTON QUOTE
Download Here


SISTER NEILL F. MARRIOTT QUOTE



BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN GIVEN MUCH PRINTABLE
Download Here

SISTER LINDA K. BURTON QUOTE



SISTER NEILL F. MARRIOTT QUOTE


 PRESIDENT EYRING QUOTE






9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Courtney! You are awesome - I've always loved your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I can't wait to print these and hang them in my home! Thank you for serving me and my family and you don't even know me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're just beautiful. What a wonderful meeting that was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always! I just love your conference printables. Thank you so much for serving us, and taking the time to do this! Selfishly, I hope you make some for the general sessions, too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO MUCH FOR MAKING THESE! you have no idea how many people you have helped by making beautiful images we can print & hang in our homes-- AND FOR FREE! You are blessing my life- and my families.

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these! You do amazing work! Do you mind if I ask what font you used for the word "nurture" in Sis. Marriott's quote? Love it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing!!!! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete